Members Benefits

Members Benefits


Below is the list of benefits of all AIM Global members, right after registration.

1. Products - Each new member can choose from five COMBO package as shown above (A, B, C, D, E).

2. Discount - Each member can avail 25% lifetime discounts on all AIM Global products.

3. Business Kit: (For start-up)

* Folder for presentation
* Video Presentation CD
* Insurance Certificate
* Scholarship Certificate
* ATM application form (BDO for daily and monthly income)
* ID application form

4. Personal Accident Insurance

* Php 200,000 - Accident Insurance
* Php 50,000 - Unprovoked Murder and Assault
* Php 10,000 - Medical Reimbursement
* Php 10,000 - Burial Assistance

5. AIM Global website access (Webpage)

Each member will have his/her own account in AIM Global's computer system where successful group sales transactions (real time) can be viewed 24/7.

6. Free Medical Check-up

Each member is entitled to a free annual medical check-up

* Complete physical examination
* Complete blood count (CBC)
* Chest X-Ray
* Urinalysis
* Fecalysis
* Dental Evaluation
* Visual Aquity Test

Note: Coverage of medical check-up depend on the tie-up clinics.

7. Transferable Scholarship:

Each member can choose from than 700+ affiliated schools across the Philippines to avail 50% to 100% scholarship, which can be transferred to anyone the member wishes.

8. Global business opportunities

Each member can utilize all the Six (6) easy-to-understand make money schemes which are not limited to high direct-selling (retail selling) profit, direct sponsoring schemes and non-demotion profit sharing bonuses.

19 comments:

  1. I love your's product but I have not understand how to become member of your company or Business

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enter your comment...must I register under someone secondly, do dey send links 2 registered members, thirdly,is it just 2 bring two ppl or as much ppl as possible and does it work in group, dat is having a particular group u are working with. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name Tepi Ombati, please advise my membership number, also I have people to register under my name, advise me what to do thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have registered since last year and I have not received any monthly money. I want to know why, thank you .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We on the same boat..already registered but i havent had my so called ATM card to withdraw the amount on my account lol

      Delete
  5. I have joined with AIM but still now i have not payed any money. So what is the benefit of AIM?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have joined with AIM but still now i have not payed any money. So what is the benefit of AIM?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful network business, about to join.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful network business, about to join.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a caring business (proceed).

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have registered for long but no benefit seen so far

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like to join this Aim Global business show me how please....

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am trying to be member but littlebit uncertanity

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have registered but somehow the advise from my mentor there is a problem with the processing of my ATM card due to corona virus restriction, so right now im also a bit concern whether to continue adding again my account since i havent received my ATM card since last month.

    ReplyDelete
  14. +263719235153 contact om whatsapp if you want to learn more about AIM GLOBAL

    ReplyDelete